blogaboutstudent worklesson blogsmoodleyou tubepinterestflickr

Sunday 17 November 2013

Btec L3 Upper Craft Fair 2013

Coulsdon College's BTEC L3 Ext Upper year students have been bringing Christmas to the local community.

At the Rotary Club of Croydon's annual craft fair at Warlingham School they had the best pitch, front and centre, to sell their handmade Christmas cards, wrapping paper and tags.

The students made enough money to support the fair and their future end of year exhibition, plus made some valuable friends, with the whole fair giving them a standing ovation at the end.

Well done to all those involved!

1 comment:

  1. Hi

    like your blog

    I live and work in Coulsdon

    Coulsdon is busy city

    I am working as Man With Van in Coulsdon


    Man and Van Coulsdon


    I have big van and its clean and i have lot of straps and blanks to protect your stuff.

    I am hard working and help with loading and unloading too.

    So if you need help with moving please remember my website

    http://www.removalsmanvanhire.com/man-van-hire-coulsdon.html

    Call 07894536780

    I can provide Moving Boxes - I have Tool Box i can disassemble furniture or washing machine etc

    ReplyDelete